- Gaddar on the plight of the Vote.
- The Brahminical as hegemonic ideology and the Dalit-Bahujan counter
- What is the Telangana movement about? The grievances.
- Telangana, Regional Identity, and the Telugu Language
- Gabbilam III
- Telangana: Fighting cultural hegemony or courting cultural suicide?
- అంతే జాషువా అంతే
- Gabbilam II
- Gorati Venkanna on the new dora
- Gabbilam I
Monthly Archives: May 2010
Prakasam pantulu‘s daredevilry is the stuff of legend. The early signs were there, in a colorful childhood. This is an excerpt from his autobiography Naa Jeevita Yatra (My Life’s Journey, complete text available online here). My translation follows. “….నాయుడు పేటలో … Continue reading