- Gaddar on the plight of the Vote.
- The Brahminical as hegemonic ideology and the Dalit-Bahujan counter
- What is the Telangana movement about? The grievances.
- Telangana, Regional Identity, and the Telugu Language
- Gabbilam III
- Telangana: Fighting cultural hegemony or courting cultural suicide?
- అంతే జాషువా అంతే
- Gabbilam II
- Gorati Venkanna on the new dora
- Gabbilam I
Monthly Archives: March 2011
What can one say about the self-hatred of the Telugus? The bankruptcy and collapse of politics in Andhra Pradesh has made a monster of the Telangana movement. It is incomprehensible how the elected representatives have not been able to have … Continue reading