- Gaddar on the plight of the Vote.
- The Brahminical as hegemonic ideology and the Dalit-Bahujan counter
- What is the Telangana movement about? The grievances.
- Telangana, Regional Identity, and the Telugu Language
- Gabbilam III
- Telangana: Fighting cultural hegemony or courting cultural suicide?
- అంతే జాషువా అంతే
- Gabbilam II
- Gorati Venkanna on the new dora
- Gabbilam I
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Should there be a separate Telangana state or not? While expressing themselves in various ways, family, friends, and acquaintances from Andhra Pradesh sheepishly admit that they are speaking without much depth. The events of the last few years seem to … Continue reading