- Gaddar on the plight of the Vote.
- The Brahminical as hegemonic ideology and the Dalit-Bahujan counter
- What is the Telangana movement about? The grievances.
- Telangana, Regional Identity, and the Telugu Language
- Gabbilam III
- Telangana: Fighting cultural hegemony or courting cultural suicide?
- అంతే జాషువా అంతే
- Gabbilam II
- Gorati Venkanna on the new dora
- Gabbilam I
Monthly Archives: July 2013
Most ideas in this post are borrowed from the writing of Kuffir Nalgundwar, Anoop Kumar, Karthik Navayan Battula , Sri Chintala, and others on Facebook, and on Round Table India. I’ve tried to combine them with my reading of the … Continue reading