- Gaddar on the plight of the Vote.
- The Brahminical as hegemonic ideology and the Dalit-Bahujan counter
- What is the Telangana movement about? The grievances.
- Telangana, Regional Identity, and the Telugu Language
- Gabbilam III
- Telangana: Fighting cultural hegemony or courting cultural suicide?
- అంతే జాషువా అంతే
- Gabbilam II
- Gorati Venkanna on the new dora
- Gabbilam I
Category Archives: poetry
The original Gabbilam (see earlier post) came out in 1941 . There is a single online reference to an English translation by M.B. Rajarao, published in 1975/76 by Nava Veda Publications. Another translation into English by Kaki Madhava Rao was … Continue reading